DBT Program (Dialectical Behavior Therapy)
Individual and Group DBT Available in Carlsbad / San Diego
CALL/TEXT 1-760-828-FUEL (3835) or email: email@example.com
Anxiety Specialists-Carlsbad and Foothill Ranch, CA
Does this sound like You or a Loved One ?
- Make Impulsive decisions that cause problems, for example with spending, binge eating, sex, substance/alcohol use, reckless driving etc.?
- Unstable and intensely Charged Relationships that include strong feelings of love and hate?
- Feel Powerful Anger that is hard to control?
- Terrified of abandonment? Feel Empty?
- Uncertain of your identity? Don’t know who you are?
- Intense and Dramatic Alterations in Moods, that can include deep depression, anxiety and irritability, to rage, fears, or love and passion?
- Feel like dying is a real option? Tried to commit suicide before?
- Considered Hurting Yourself, for instance with cutting or burning?
- Do you ever feel Fearful or paranoid, or even dissociate?
This program is designed for those struggling to manage strong and destructive feelings.
What is DBT?
This is a well-established form of therapy developed by the famed Dr. Marsha Linehan. In many ways it runs contrary to conventional therapy.
- explores feelings
- encourages emotional expression
- may heighten anxiety in the process
- results in moral conflicts for resolution
- uncovers painful experiences
- opens the lid (feelings)
- has limited structure
- contains feelings
- encourages emotional regulation
- offers immediate relief with tools
- emphasizes what works vs. right and wrong
- helps to manage painful experiences
- teaches how to close the lid (feelings)
- functions like a class/very structured
Finally feel relief for yourself or a loved one…
To make an appointment, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or CALL /TEXT 1-760-828-FUEL (3835) Anxiety Specialists-Carlsbad and Foothill Ranch, CA